Survey Invitation : M-LEARNING

The survey will be closed on 26th July 2005, and hence I request you to participate as your participation can make a great change.

------------------------------------------

Hello: You have been invited to participate in a survey. The survey has been sent on behalf of Vanita Nigoo [ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com]

Am the student in the first-year of a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management program at Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research & Ashoke K Maitra Educational Services. As part of the curriculum, I have the opportunity to write a research paper on a hot technology topic. The theme I have identified is m-Learning.

My definition of m-Learning is the ability to study anytime, anywhere, using a mobile device. A mobile device is in this context is defined as a handheld, wireless device that can be used to browse Web pages.

I will seek to address the following research question: " In what way can technologies for mobile-learning influence on how distance students and teachers work in INDIA?"

Please Click on the link below to take the survey.

formatting link
/akira/TakeSurvey?id=262958

Thanks VANIGOO

Reply to
Vanita Nigoo
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.