Strange things by Wireless connection

I' m connected wireless with Internet server Distance ca 3 Km . The type of my antenne is Doradus Cb3 4040 2,4 GHZ 30x30. If both stations send by channel 9 the connection is perfect If we change to channel 6 there are problems ( very bad or no connection at all) Unfortunately the connection has to take place on channel 6. We have also tried other Hardware ( for example D-link but the problem is the same.) Perhaps there is some jamming from an other Transmitter Does anyone know what to do

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
gixrblog
Loading thread data ...

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:03:30 -0500, gixrblog wrote in :

Sounds like interference on channel 6. Can you use any other channel (e.g., 1 or 11)? If not, and your current antennas are directional, then I think you're out of luck unless you're willing to add dedicated hardware at the other end on a different channel.

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.