Starbucks and WiFi?

Hahahaaha.. a **whole lot more** of a clue than idiots like you.. Since 1982 I have been running free PRIVATE bbs's, then websites, now hotspots.. Lets see, that's 22 years of actual experience doing it, dealing with the laws, and my sibling is a lawyer for the FCC.. Hmmmm.. wonder who knows more.. someone who has actually been doing it for decades, or some idiotic lunatic like you, that has no friggen clue, and spout off about laws he has no idea what they actually say/do, or if they even relate in any way to what is being discussed... Yep.. your comment about federal wiretap laws show what a frigging idiot you are.... And your comment about county you are posting from, doesn't mean squat, since there are NO county laws.

Reply to
Peter Pan
Loading thread data ...

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote

Civil. The reference was a small blurb in a news article discussing various "internet providing" technologies (Wifi, Wimax, BPL, ect) and their advantages/disadvantages. Privacy issues was one of the paragraphs in the article. IIRC, it was around early December of last year and was in the "Technology Section" of Yahoo.

Cheers,

-Eric

Reply to
Eric

And you're showing your childishness.

First off, check the country I'm posting from, sonny boy.

Secondly, check your US statute book again. Hey, why not even READ the article someone posted a link to. You might learn something. Hint: there's a federal wiretap law which covers it.

A splendidly impartial site to get advice from of course....

You have absolutely no clue do you.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

He said country not county and I see your still trying to say everyone out here has no clue and you know everything.

Reply to
DLink Guru

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.