SPECTRAN Spectrum Analyzer

On broadbandreports.com, someone posted about a series of low cost spectrum analyzers.

The SPECTRAN=AE HF-2025 is about 200 Euro and goes from 7800 mHz to 2.5 gHz.

formatting link

Reply to
danr_18
Loading thread data ...

Yes that are realy cool devices. Please note: The range is 700MHz to

2,5GHz propably that was a typingerror ;-) They also offer devices from 1MHz up to 7GHz and some 3D EMF meters too (also SPECTRUM ANALYSER). Didnt know that it was possible to make spectrum analyzer at that price. Made in Germany! danr snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com schrieb:

Reply to
itsneumueller

Yep, it was a typo... otherwise it would've been 7.8 to 2.4 gHz! :-) I'm surprised I haven't heard anything from the 'regulars' about how this unit's specs sound!

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de wrote:

Reply to
danr_18

I can report that the devices work very well. I have two of them:

1 x HF-.2025E 1 x HF-6080 I use them for WLan and GSM testing because the weight is very low. If you ever tried to get a "regular" analyzer at the top of a mast you know what i am talking about ;-) The PC software is even better. Have a look at:
formatting link
impressiv!
Reply to
google

I can report that the devices work very well. I have two of them:

1 x HF-.2025E 1 x HF-6080 I use them for WLan and GSM testing because the weight is very low. If you ever tried to get a "regular" analyzer at the top of a mast you know what i am talking about ;-) The PC software is even better. Have a look at:
formatting link
impressiv!
Reply to
itsneumueller

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.