Senao 2611 firmware upgrade downloads

As those reading all the posts know, I have two of these units, in the board-only version.

There's been some discussion about flashing the firmware, which I thought I had done, using the stuff provided by the vendor as one of the attempted fixes to the intractible non-performance of the units despite doing everything else he instructed.

However, re-downloading a firmware upgrade (which I've not applied, having other issues to resolve first), has led to reading the text file which emphasizes that the "deluxe" and "Plus" versions of firmware are not interchangeable.

To wit: "2611CB3 PLUS (Deluxe) Firmware Upgrade Guide Firmware Version: 2.0.0

----------------------------------------------

************************************************************************************* WARNING: 2611CB3 PLUS & 2611CB3 PLUS (Deluxe) firmware are NOT interchangeable. Make sure that you upgrade the correct firmware."

What I downloaded was the "deluxe" version. The vendor did not specify what I'd received, so I didn't know what I had.

Getting out the magnifying glass and looking shows that the card has "NL-2611AP3Plus-1.00 written on it - which suggests that I have an AP. It also suggests that I don't have the 2611 CB3 Plus (Deluxe) I thought I had. However, regardless of what I *do* have, looking under the card reveals that it has two firmware sets, Bridge 1.9.0(A) and AP 1.8.0(A). So, evidently (backed up by the ability to switch between Bridge and AP modes in the configuration screens), whatever it is that I do have, it operates in both modes. None the less, it appears I don't have a CB3 Plus (Deluxe).

So, I presume the firmware flash upgrade I've downloaded is the wrong one for this application.

Anyone have a source for the proper upgrade download?

Thanks.

L8R

Skip

Reply to
Skip - Working on the boat
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.