Router Hamlet 512G

Ciao, ho un problema con il wireless...adesso cerco di spiegarlo!!!! Ho sostituito il mio modem ALICE con un modem HAMLET 512G wireless, la velocit=E0 di connessione ad internet =E8 OK con solo il cavetto di rete LAN attaccato al computer, =E8 OK con solo la chiavetta fornita con il router (adapter USB) ma quando utilizzo la scheda wireless integrata con il mio portatile (Intel PRO/Wireless 2200GB Network Connection) la velocit=E0 di connessione diventa molto bassa e a volte salta anche la connessione con il router. C'=E8 qualche buona anima che mi suggerisce qualche "dritta" per risolvere sto ca..o di problemino?

Grazie

Reply to
gioghig
Loading thread data ...

On 11 Aug 2006 16:28:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@vodafone.it wrote in :

You'll have much better luck here with English language. Google translation:

| Hello, I have a problem with the wireless... now I try to explain | it!!!! I have replaced my modem ALICE with a HAMLET modem 512G | wireless, the speed of logon to Internet it is OK with solo the cable | of net LAN attacked to the computer, is OK with supplied solo the | chiavetta with router (adapter the USB) but when I use the integrated | card wireless with my portable (Intel PRO/Wireless 2200GB Network | Connection) the logon speed becomes very low and sometimes it jumps | also the logon with the router. There is some good spirit that | suggests some "straight one to me' in order to resolve is ca. .o of | problemino? Thanks

Look for and eliminate sources of radio interference, as listed in Wi-Fi wikis below.

Reply to
John Navas

snipped-for-privacy@vodafone.it ha scritto:

NON C'E' NESSUNO CHE MI DA UNA MANO????

Reply to
gioghig

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.