Replacement connector for WRT54G

Could anyone give me a source where I could obtain a replacement RP-TNC PCB mount jack for a WRT54G in the US. It is the jack that is only mounted to the circuit board not the one with a coax coming off of it. I accidently dropped it to concrete and the impact damaged one of the antenna connectors. After pulling the router apart it looks to be a fairly simple part to replace.

TIA

Reply to
Ryan
Loading thread data ...

Try

formatting link

I have used this company for years and the best is that they will sell you one part. The minimum handling cost becomes minor when you do not have to buy 1,000 pieces.

Reply to
hxbarney

Ryan hath wroth:

The connector comes from various sources. Mine has a "WY" stamped on the top. It's apparently a manufacturers name, but I can't figure out the abrev.

Officially, the connector is a "Reverse Polarized TNC, right angle bulkhead, PCB mount."

The connector is made by Amphenol #31-5688. See: |

formatting link
the very bottom. |
formatting link
It's carried by Mouser for $9.66, but there's a 500 piece minimum. It's also a special order which will take some time. You probably don't need 500 pcs anyway.

Nothing at Digikey.

Ahah. Newark has it for $15.44 with no minimum. |

formatting link
Google shows other vendors, but they're mostly surplus dealers that do not want to sell in small quantities.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.