Remote sensor using a Wild Blue internet interface

well ......... if that's the case , it's nice of them to finally think of this stuff ...... decades after the horse is out of the barn isn't it ! ha ha hahahah ahaah

still doncha think that , if purely quake related , that USGS equipment is totally adequate for that application ? it easily identifies all those mag1 surface sonic booms - explosions on a daily basis , doesn't it ? that , and why does this equipment display quake - shake data in frequency ranges unimportant to USGS ? why indeed ?

Reply to
krackula
Loading thread data ...

I am sure the conspiracy theorists will be able to make something of this :-

Reply to
kev

herze some interesting data / event as seen on those " so called " REV earthquake sites .....

look on the day of 2007-06-27 through 2007-06-28

first look at the chart for the event that starts on the 2 to 4 a.m. line , starts a little about 3 a.m. but gets heavy about 3:30 can continues past 4 a.m. somewhat

first look at over on the west coast in California

formatting link
then look at what it looks like , around here, in Alamo , Nv
formatting link
then what it looks east at Idaho Springs , Colo ......
formatting link
this event starts right after 3 a.m. at all 3 locations .......

it's strongest ( at the start ) on the west coast with major activity that lasts over 30 minutes , and starts to get REAL active about

3:30 in California and Nv. it's less strong in Nv but the waves show that it's slightly later than the California suggesting it's traveling east or radiating out ....

it gets to Colo 15 min later but picks up amplitude as compared to the Nv chart ( that's a VERY slow migration of that event compared to a normal earthquake )

now THATS interesting stuff ............

notice that for the same time period , the USGS shows pretty much nothing happening in the same time period ......

formatting link
let alone a large 30 minute event ........ this clearly illustrates the dramatic differences between the USGS and REV measuring equipment and range parameters measured.

for all of us that have been looking to USGS for info .... makes you wonder what else we have missed eh ?? ( exactly why I have my own equipment and systems. I've known for years that USGS data is missing a LOT of important stuff , plus I want more than they provide < infrasonics , nuke, IR etc > ).

kewl .............

Reply to
krackula

hahaha haa x-actly ........ and my look at the page seemed to have a couple of didacted jpeg frames to add to the intrigue !

often times the military applications of technology yield bonus rewards for the civilian & scientific community as well. I think that untold new phenomena ( among other possibilities ) exist below us in the crust , subsurface and surface layers ( and more of course ) of the earth. I believe they are there , thick and rich with discovery and a bonus impact of this equipment will be the reaping of lots of knowledge of new discoveries for everyone.

sure makes the military look a little uneasy and squirrely tho, doesn't it ? makes you wonder what's down there that makes them want to spend so much money to get a look at it all !!!!!! hummmmmmm ..... think if I dig a hole in my side yard, I'll end up in China ? or maybe troglodytes , of an underground race , will pop up out of that hole ! dunno ........... < grin >

Reply to
krackula

It is cropped from a larger photo. I didn't notice it when I was on site. However, I did line up behind and yagi, and it didn't point to this ducky, but rather the gap in the hills.

Reply to
miso

formatting link

I note that the above site lists T11A as

37.03850 -115.48210, north of dogbone, inside area 61

Yet the site at

formatting link
T11A as the one OUTSIDE the range boundaries, on the road to Tikapoo.

Lumpy

Can you do that FM disc jockey voice? Yes, but it doesn't translate well in ascii.

formatting link

Reply to
Lumpy

btw: think USArray has any military ( and DOD ) connections ? check out the " ellen " information on some of the pages located here ......... ( ran black widow on this site )

formatting link

Reply to
krackula

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.