Remote Administration not working on linksys router

I can log in remotely to my linksys router by as soon as I click save changes IE will just go to a blank page... If I do it in firefox it keeps prompting me for login and keeps prompting....

for some reason on other pages of my linsys router it will save changes just not the page about port forwarding.

Reply to
JDS1337
Loading thread data ...

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com hath wroth:

I don't suppose you would consider disclosing the model number and hardware version of your Linksys router?

I've seen this on an unspecified Linksys router. Some of the older Linksys firmware had a rediculously long expiration time on web pages. The old web pages would stay in the browser cache. You can manually force a page refresh with: or you can clear the browser cache in the options/preferences browser pages. The problem has been mostly fixed on current version Linksys routers. You might want to investigate a firmware update.

Also, some Linksys configs require popups. Make sure you popup blocker is disabled for your router IP.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.