Really Need =====> HELP - Hawking HWC54D WiFi Card

Please upload the install CD to a warez NG.

I bought the HWC54D (with a D) WiFi Card Saturday, Jan 22, unpacked it to read the instuctions and to just have a look. Some how the install disk got thrown out with the trash.

The bad news! Hawking website does NOT have the drivers for this card (HWC54D) ready for download or I cannot find them. The card must be too new.

Please upload the install CD to a warez NG if you have this card and reply back to which NG.

Many many thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Peoples
Loading thread data ...

The HWC54D is just a HWC54G card with a high gain antenna. Use the HWC54G drivers.

formatting link
Here is the link to the HWC54D page for the manual......
formatting link
Robert.....

Reply to
Robert Jacobs

Let us know how that card/antenna works - or what you think about it. Was looking at it's install files yesterday - Prism/Nitro. Considering buying one for here. Don't forget they have a ten buck rebate right now.

Reply to
bumtracks

Tried it... No good. Would not work for 54D or at least I couldn't get it to work. Thanks anyway.

Jeff

"bumtracks" wrote in news:5c7Kd.2027$u45.1287@trnddc08:

If I get it working I'll report back.

I registered the card with Hawking and sent off the rebate also I emailed Hawking with my problem but no reply as of yet.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Peoples

Jeff Peoples wrote in news:ahZJd.136789$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com:

Hawking's "support" returned my email.

Sent me to

formatting link
Found drivers here
formatting link
Seems Ralink in TW is the chip maker.

Card is working fine now, but I would still like to have the CD from Hawking, so if anyone has it please upload.

Thanks

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Peoples
1) this is not a binaries group so dont expect a pst. 2) I am glad you got it working 3) request the CD from Hawking, they should send one out to you right away.
Reply to
Robert Jacobs

On 27 Jan 2005, you wrote in alt.internet.wireless:

Read my post...

Hint: "Please upload the install CD to a warez NG"

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Peoples

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.