Question on Airlink AWLL3026 USB wireless adaptor

I am aware that some people use Airlink AWLL3026 with Linux but is it for Linux only? I tried using it on an XP box and I didn't see any network. Tthere should be a few on this block - I have seen them on a laptop.

I tried uninstalling (using uninstall shield as well as the other way) but I am still seeing it under "Add/Remove " program but now, I don't even see an option for "Wireless Network Conenction" under "Network connections".

Is this product incompatible with this XP pro box which is Dell P 4

1.4 GHZ? This desktop has has no spare PCI slot for me to put PCI wireless card.
Reply to
misc_help
Loading thread data ...

Well, I was able to install it in another PC. But for the one this is needed to be installed, I couldn't uninstall the software to do a clean start. It's still there after uninstallation using install shield as well as Add/remove programs.

Reply to
misc_help

Well, I was able to install it in another PC. But for the one this is needed to be installed, I couldn't uninstall the software to do a clean start. It's still there after uninstallation using install shield as well as Add/remove programs.

Reply to
misc_help

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.