QOS with DD-WRT Help!

Hi,

I have a Linksys WRT54GS V4 running DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/15/06) std (SVN revision 3932) firmware.

Im having trouble configuring the QOS, everytime I try to add a service, when I press save/apply the next screen is blank. If I then open a new window and navigate to the QOS tab it does not show any of my changes.

The problem might be that Im not entirely sure Im setting the numbers correctly, basically, would Im trying to do is give the highest priority/bandwidth to non-bittorrent, p2p activities.

These should get the lion share of bandwidth: web surfing (i.e. http port using TCP/UDP on ports 80~80) -- Other ports if necessary for surfing, i.e. youtube, etc. voip services (I have an SIP phone (TCP/UDP), but I also use Skype ports 443 or 80). IM (yahoo TCP 5050/gmail: TCP 5222, 5269)

The p2p bittorrents ( 6881-6889 ) should throttle control when the above are in use. Currently, if Bitcomet/Emule is uploading/downloading everything else comes to a crawl!

Thanks!

Reply to
benn686
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.