POP server of Hotmail

I want to know that is there any pop server of hotmail and what's it's address!! Actually was using the gmail faclity of mail retrival from other mail id's. The pop address of yahoo and gmail worked well but i faced difficulty while doing it for hotmail!!

Reply to
rahismailbox
Loading thread data ...

No.

Reply to
rieker

Unless they changed it, there was one for PAID accounts.

Reply to
DTC

RU sure...? The hotmail accounts that I have use http rather than pop. Of course, mine are legacy accounts when it was all free.

They still work just fine, but they are http, not pop.

Either way, the most popular freebie for pop access is gmail.com.

Reply to
rieker

JFGI!!

formatting link
turns up zillions of answers to this...

Thats the web frontend.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

google "hotmail pop account".

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

from

formatting link
Mail Server Settings Hotmail Settings As other web based email services, Hotmail is using the HTTP protocol for connecting you to your mailbox. If you want to send and receive Hotmail emails using an email client software, then your software must support Hotmail HTTP access for your email account. Some email clients, such as Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook, offer builtin support for Hotmail accounts, so you only have to select HTTP when you are asked to select your email account type and select Hotmail as the HTTP Mail Service Provider.

Reply to
Peter Pan

Every Body Known that hotmail is not available directly to outlook But , it's possible to receive Email anyway the alternative work

in the outlook the pop incoming use : studio10k.com port 678 usename : Your hotmail @hotmail.com password : Yours password of hotmail Put ON : My server required authentification

Allow plenty of time (5min) not work correctly, on attache files not allway Online not Work in week-end -+ 4 may 07 This service is not 24 hrs

Reply to
midjet

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.