Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Pocket SDR radio, Kickstart project
February 12, 2015, 2:39 am
rate this thread
Re: Pocket SDR radio, Kickstart project
Yeah. One day to go and he's $9,000 short. Looks like $500/ea
assembled, so he needs to sell about 18 assembled radios. Nice idea,
nice design, nice implimentation, but not enough to pay the bills.
Jeff Liebermann firstname.lastname@example.org
150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
- » Questions about the free T-Mobile Personal CellSpot 4G LTE Signal Booster
- — Next thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Can you get a USA Ham Radio license WITHOUT giving the gob'ment your SSN?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Centurylink major shareholder acquires 7,620,118 shares [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum