Orinco AP-2000 Software

I recently formated my drive and now cannot find the software used to access and configure the Orinco AP-2000 and cannot for the life of me find it for download anywhere. I need to add a mac address to it asap. Does anyone have it so that I can download it?

Reply to
aaron
Loading thread data ...

Try support.proxim.com, then look for answer ID 1221. You'll need to create an account first, free and fairly painless. I've also had good results using the Terrabeam configurator with AP-1000 and ROR products, don't know if it will work on an AP-2000. Find it at

formatting link
Regards, Reed.

Reply to
rblake.gg

Sorry I didn't see this first time. Try:

formatting link

Reply to
rblake.gg

formatting link
The software didnt work from terabeam :(

I also got on to proxim and the Answer ID 1221 is no where to be found. Looks like I am screwed and have to buy a whole new system :(

Reply to
cretur

formatting link

Yes my buddy who had a system liek mine jsut happened to have the original CD.. If anyone needs the AP 2000 Manager software let me know I have it zipped up..

Reply to
cretur

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.