Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 10, 2009, 3:33 am
rate this thread
over on the Barnes & Noble forum for their newly shipping eReader called
a problem for some on their home WiFi networks was resolved by this config
Any ideas what it is - and what it is targeting ??
Here's the fix:
Go to My Computer,
then your nook USB drive,
then the adobe systems folder,
right click "device.xml",
open with note pad and edit this:
<deviceClass>Barnes & Noble Nook</deviceClass>
<version name="hobbes" value="9.0.26696"/>
edit the no to say yes, save and close.
Disconnect your nook and reboot it.
Give it about 45 seconds after reboot and connection should stay solid.
- » Supposed stingray and/or jammer spotted. Also police scanner communications that allud...
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Suggestions for turning a spare Linksys WRT54G into a Wi-Fi repeater
- — Last Updated thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Added contact to garage zone now contacts beep individually but won't activate ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security