Network File System (N.F.S.)

No contract should be bad to honour. Any contraction for honour is good. = A contract for contraction shouldn't be invalidated. A contraction for con= tract mustn't invalidate the contract. Any cotnractions for contracts are = contracting of a contractor. Contractors must be honourable. Contracts sh= ould be respected. The nature of a contractor is respectable. It is real. The reality of con= tracting is for contracts, not contractions. Any contraction for a contrac= t is a contraction of a contract or is invalid. A valid contractions can b= e verified. An invalid contraction may not be unverifiable. A valid contr= act must be an interface or isn't contracted. If a contract isn't contract= ed, it might be an interface. If a contract is contracted, it may be an in= terface. If a contract has contractions, it can be an interface or is not.= If a contract has contractions and isn't an interface, the contraction is= one of many contractions for an interface to verify. Any interface to ver= ify is an interface for validation and not invalidation. If an interface i= s for invalidation, contractions for contracting exist when the interface i= s verified and then when the interface is valid. If the interface is inval= id then the interface could be validated. If the contract is named then ot= her names could have the same virtues for the same naming. If the same nam= ing pertains to a different name and the virtues are true then the names co= uld be different and the contract is not false. If the contract isn't fals= e then it is not false. If the virtues of the contractions are contracted = for a specific name of a different name then the naming doesn't change. If= the naming is any different now isn't reality. If reality isn't then it i= s virtual. If it is virtual then reality wasn't virtual. If it is virtual= then it is remote. If it isn't real then it is virtual. If it is not vir= tual then it is virtual and isn't real or is real and not virtual. If it i= s real and not virtual then it is not virtual. If it is virtual and not re= al then it is not virtual and isn't real. If it isn't real then it is not = virtual. If it is not virtual then it is real or remote. If it is virtual= then it is remote and real. If it is remote or real or remote and real th= en it was virtual. If it was virtual then it was real. If it was real the= n it is remote. If it is remote while real or virtual then it is real and = virtual until remote. If it is not remote or is real or virtual and was re= mote then it might be again. If it might not be again then good. If it ca= n be again then may be not. If it may be again then it can be. If it can = be then it might not or might. If it might not, it can. If it can, it may= not. If it may not, it doesn't. If it doesn't then it does not. If it do= es not, it may and might not. If it may and might not, it can be polarised= . If it is polarised, then it will not. If it isn't polarised, it will. = If it will not, now it is O.K.. If it isn't O.K. then don't do it. If it = is done and it isn't O.K. then the charge is unholy. If the charge is unho= ly then it will be read against you. If any charge is read against you the= n more may follow. If any of my work was altercated then it must be restor= ed like the world shall be. If every charge is read against you then good.= If any charge is read against you and you offensively beat any thing or a= ny body, you will still be guilty and moreso. If you are moreso guilty you= will be polarised. Any files of mine must be either restored or stored. = Any imagination you have will not become real if it unholy. Any reality yo= u enjoy you may've enjoyed and may not any longer. Any virtual reality you= exist in, you might not any longer. The network is vastly interconnected = of my designation and no other person's. Any belief that contradicts the r= eality of me and every other belief is contradictory. Any person who contr= adicts may not be contradictory nor is inductive and exists in a matrix. T= he matrix is proven as the matrix proof I already wrote. All notes are des= tined to be either read or destroyed. Any note that isn't read may not be = destroyed since such destiny is either to be read or was destroyed. If the= destiny was destroyed it could still be. If it could still be it may not = be still. If it might not be still then it is wrong. Any thing, person, o= r body of people that is wrong to the extent of destroying a note and maint= aining unknown status and unknowingly deleting my words shall be polarised = until such a body exists beneath the Earth and is in a lattice matrix of me= tal boxes. Any references for such a matrix shall be evidence of heresy. = Any evidence of heresy is contrary to civilised existence. Any thing that = is contrary to civilised existence shall return. Any body that returns is = an accessory of heresy. Any accessories of heresy must be held on Earth in= containments that do not have switches. No person in containment ever was= good for the development of information. Any that engage into the develop= ment of information are good. God becomes good. The files are restored th= e system is stored and the network is prestored. Any information may not b= e developed with digital computer technology and every might've not had a d= isplay for evolution of revolution. An evolutionary display is impermissib= ly extracted only by human experimentation. One proposition is valid. Every single person polarised for containment ca= n blame the affectors of my information for their circumstances and such ev= idence isn't circumstantial due to the situation of people engaged in genoc= ide for xenocide which is heresy, treason and ex communication. Any body e= ngaged for ex communication is wholly wrong. Any body that naturally disso= lves is O.K.. O.K.? Good Bye.

Reply to
yahweh411
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.