Need source for N-type connector

Building some antennas for a Maryland State Park, but I can't seem to find a source for a female N-type panel-mount connector. Everybody sells the model that has a 1 inch square mounting flange. I need the one with the threaded body and a large thin nut.

Does anyone have a link to an electronics supplier that sells the model for which I'm looking?

Reply to
sky_diver_
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
lists a few different N-Connectors. There is a four hole, a two hole, and a "front mount" which seems to be what you want.
formatting link

Reply to
dold

want.http://www.fab-corp.com/product.php?productid=2183>

PERFECT! Thanks you so much Clarence.

Reply to
sky_diver_

sky_diver snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

Are you sure THAT is the one you are looking for ? I've used a LOT of different 'N' connectors in the past 30 years, but I've never seen nor used one as ugly as that one. The coax braid is supposed to be soldered to the tab and the center conductor to the pin.

Digikey has *almost* any connector you could want. Figure 15 on this catalog page:

formatting link
is something I'd use way before the other one, even at 2x the price.

Reply to
DanS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.