Need some informed advice

I'm moving my RV to a park that offers free wireless internet. What hardware do I need to buy to make my desktop ready? Radio Shack has Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adaptor on sale. Is that what I need?

Will I also need an ISP? How does "free" work?

Reply to
Jean
Loading thread data ...

Go back and read the replies to your earlier post. All your questions were answered there.

Reply to
Pen

Pen, I just found this group today. I have never posted before. Maybe you can give me a hint who asked these same questions -- and when -- so I can find them and read them?

Reply to
Jean

Reply to
Jean

Yes yesterday Jean Staffen, who remarkably uses your E-mail address, posted this very question. In fact she posted twice at 4:21 and 4:23 EST. Look at "wireless Internet" and "connecting to the internet". Remarkable isn't it?

Reply to
Pen

You're a real smark aleck aren't you. I'm 80 years old and doing pretty well, considering. I need some information. I don't need your snotty comments. Get lost, you creep.

Reply to
Jean

You're a real smart aleck aren't you. I'm 80 years old and doing pretty well, considering. I need some information. I don't need your snotty comments. Get lost, you creep.

Reply to
Jean

You claimed you never posted before. Pen showed you did twice. Now, he/she wasn't overly polite about it, but he/she certainly wasn't rude. He/She gave all the required information including times and subject lines.

You, however, resorted to personal attacks.

This group does not need YOUR snotty comments.

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Are you having issues with posting messages once? Your posts are showing up multiple times.

USENET is not instantaneous. Give messages time to appear. Even on your own server.

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.