Need help for wireless network

I am running a wireless connection with a Linksys WRT54GS for my laptop and 2 ReplayTV's, which is another brand of a DVR service like Tivo.

I'm currently using 2 Linksys wireless bridges for the DVR's for the downloading/updating. My DVR's are capable of streaming saved shows to each other, but I can't as though they don't stream properly(skipping/stuttering/pausing) and I'm guessing the wireless B bridges are the culprits. I'm guessing if I went to something faster, I wouldn't have that problem.

I'm going to upgrade my router to a new version as it has Secure Easy Setup as it'll allow me to setup my printer for a wireless connection. What are my best options for replacing the bridges? I'm a complete novice when it comes to wireless networks. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
forgop
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.