N Female Chassis Mount Connector for wg311t?

Alright, I have most of the parts that I need for my Cantenna, but I cannot find the appropriate n-connector for my card. This is my first cantenna, so I do not really have the know-how to differentiate between the different types of connectors. Hoping you guys could give me some help in picking out a good one. Any advice is welcome.

thanks, AD

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
ArcheicDesign
Loading thread data ...

Without knowing the connector type on your card, it's impossible to be sure, but probably the most common cable used is RP-SMA male (at the card end) to N Male (at the cantenna end). This requires an N female mount for the can. A Web source for these is

formatting link
see the pictures and descriptions there (note their explanation of "male" and "female," which are non-intuitive for these connectors).

Reply to
Donald G. Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.