My early xmas present

I received an early christmas present its a t shirt which lights up when it finds a wireless network :)

I have reach geek status in my life now :)

Reply to
James
Loading thread data ...

Not yet, young grasshopper...you need an iPhone.

Reply to
DTC

ROFLMAO ;-)

Reply to
News

:) lol one step ahead of you I have one ;-p

I love how you can turn it and the screen turns which ever way you hold it. Lots of nice features. A lot of room for improvement though.

All I need now is shows that light up like a router and I'll be sexy on legs! ;-p

Reply to
James

Careful you don't step in front of a moving bus while you ogle it.

Reply to
News

I don't leave the house incase that happens since buying the iphone.

Reply to
James

Makes it a real mobility device....

Reply to
News

:-)

Yeah just ordering my shopping from tesco on it now ( I know I;m poor shopping at tesco but thing of the clubcard points)

Reply to
James

Measurably slower than a domestic broadband connection; to each his own.

Reply to
News

I'll order you some fruit a little vitamin c can help when you start thinking like that.

Reply to
James

Boring.. that probably one of the more mundane geek things... check out all the other cool stuff at

formatting link
(ps, that light up detector thing doesn't work for many of the new 802.11n networks out there - they don't register... How do I know? cause mine stopped working when I changed my wap/router for a new n one :)

Reply to
Peter Pan

I guess it was just a matter of time...

Silly, but I'd bite on it if:

1. It looks like a really cheesy sticky decal. After a couple times peeling it off so you can wash the shirt, it won't be sticky anymore. Why didn't they use velcro?

1. I bet the battery life is going to be short. It is too big and obnoxious for my taste. I'd like something more subtle. Little velcro "kits" that you could use on anything would be cool. Still, I bet it would be like my green laser -- fun for a minute or two, but then gets thrown in a drawer only to be used every now and then for the cat to chase.

(Don't report me to the SPCA or PETA, but I made a little headband for my cat. The laser pointer is fixed to the cat's forehead, pointed slightly down so the dot is constantly like 4 feet in front of him. Absolutetly hilarious. He will run, jump up on walls, etc for hours "trying to get that dot".)

Reply to
Eric

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.