my belkin wireless frequently disconnects

im having trouble keeping my wireless online. i have 2 laptops and both worked fine. I put a security password on the router but wouldn't let my roomate access the internet but i could connect fine. i removed the security from the router and now my wireless disconnects every 5 to 10 minutes, but the other computer stays online fine. to reconnect i open the wireless networks availble screen , click on my router and it connects , but where it usuaully says CONNECTED - it says NOT CONNECTED. and in the bottom right hand corner where it says my wireless is online , it now just has the computer with the red x. but the internet actually works. and i repeat this every few mintues and it drives me crazy when i am in the middle of somethi ng. i tried to restart the router but that did not help. help plz!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
smokinex
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.