Losing connection when doing certain tasks with belkin router, wireless & sbc dsl

I have 3 things running an sbc dsl router, which is hooked up to a belkin wireless g router, which is all running on another computer. On this computer i have a belkin wireless card. My internet runs fine but for some reason when doing specific tasks i will lose connection and so will the computer that the router is hooked up to. For example if i try running limewire as it trys to get connected to the internet i will lose connection and so will the other computer and i have to restart the routers. Also it happens sometimes when i try to run online multiplayer games from the online console known as steam 'Welcome to Steam'

formatting link
Other then that my internet works fine. I used to be able to run limewire but now it almost never works and isnt really worth trying to use anymore because i just know im going to have to get up to restart my routers and it would just be a waste of time. The games do work more then half the time but they do end up causing me to lose connection half the time. Im running windows xp and if any other information is needed please tell me what and how i can find the document to copy it from. All connection losses happen during the process of the programs connecting to the internet may i add, once the program gets connected it usually stays connected. Also i have my windows firewall off so thats probably not the problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
ptbus0
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.