Linksys wrt54g wierd problem

I was hoping someone could help me...

Recently installed a WRT54G. Wireless works flawlessly. However, the computer connected via ethernet seems to randomly loose internet connection...

The computer never looses its IP address, always repairs successfully. Its setup with a static IP, some port fwding for torrents.

But heres what happens: I'll go to say google. CLick click all within google, then try to go to another website, and i get that error screen (please check your network settings unable to load the search page blah blah). I do NOTHING to fix the error aside from wait 3 mins, and it will just work.

Or if i go back to google, and click within google, it also works. The problem is totally random, and I can't seem to fix it.

I feel like its some stupid network setting I can't find. Any ideas? Thank you so much in advance....

- Kevin

Reply to
Kevin
Loading thread data ...
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

Probably falling over from so many BitTorrent connections. See Wi-Fi Fixes below.

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.