Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Linksys Wap 11 Power Adapter
June 20, 2006, 8:33 pm
rate this thread
Could someone with a Linksys Wap11 access point tell me the specs of
the power adapter?
I just bought one from eBay and can't plug the adapter into the WAP -
physically the power plug is too big. I suspect I have a Wap54 power
AFAIK the WAP11 is 5v and the WAP54 is 12v, but can you confirm?
Re: Linksys Wap 11 Power Adapter
Thanks for your reply.
I should have said mine is WAP11 v2.6 - I didn't realise there were
Linksys support have since told me:
Power adapters specification for different version of WAP11:
WAP11 v1 & v2.2: 5V 2A, Big Barrel
WAP11 v2.6: 5V 2.5A, Big Barrel
WAP11 v2.8: 12V 500mA, Big Barrel
So although yours is 12v, mine should be 5v
- » How to Optimize browser settings with roaming wireless connection?
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » is there an easy way to get the IP ranges of T-mobile?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking