Linksys WAG354G reset

Hi

My daughter flatmate uses her Linksys modem connected via rj11 cable. She has kindly offered to share her broadband with my daugther and other flatmates.

Unfortunately she does not know her WEP key and cannot log in to Admin to set new wep key, Admin and Admin do not work, presumably she has changed it at some time.

She is willing to reset the modem and set new username, password and WEP key if I guide her through the process.

Unofrtunatlly she is in Britain and I am in Ireland, with no experience of this modem. I have the manual but it gives little info about Basic Settings.

She uses Tiscali broadband and has her username and password from Tiscali.

************ I am very reluctant to 'talk her through this' unless I am sure I will not end up blocking her own broadband access and hence would appreciate some guidance. ************ Could anyone provide a screenshot of the basic setup tab and give me some guidance of what will be required for each field.

If possible it would be good to see someones Tiscali screenshot.

On the modem user manual screenshot of the basic tab I cannot see where the ISP username and password are entrered.

This can be emailed to me at the email address on this posting.

(Please do not warn me about Spam, I am happy with gmail's spam filters, and this is not my primary email address).

Thanks ColinK

Reply to
iam247
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.