Lieberman is gone, group is DEAD, no reason to post here

I make it a point never to use acetaminophen. If a doctor suggests it, I suggest naproxen and never had a argument.

Acetaminophen is a perfect example of a drug that should never be used since there are safer drugs on the market that are just as effective. But big pharma is a significant lobby.

Dentists seem partial to ibuprofen for some reason. It is probably as safe as naproxen, though I find naproxen to work better. It was found to have the least risk and nearly got a special status with the FDA, but then mysteriously that didn't happen. (Cough cough big pharma cough cough).

One side effect of ibuprofen is erectile dysfunction. Hey, just looking out for ya. Actually that is true with all NSAIDs, but there are more studies relating it to ibuprofen.

These days, if the side effect isn't death or anal leakage, you are doing good.

Reply to
miso
Loading thread data ...

Now, it just works, everyone has it, and the ranges are good in the house.

No one has asked a question of the sort you and I used to answer 10 years ago.

I haven't built any antennas since I got a ThinkPad.

My cellphone seems to have better range than the Orinoco card that I used to think was so amazing.

Reply to
dold

I think you need to play with more modern wifi if you think cells phones are very good. I can do miles with an Alfa usb and high gain antenna, but my phone only does about two football fields of range out in the open.

Reply to
miso

You may not get the effect at the "safe" dose.

I had the best UFO dream early this morning. Really great graphics. The plane was glowing. Wings were more like rails. It looked a lot like Tacit Blue except for the wings.

Reply to
miso

I have a sibling who can't take NSAIDs without severe stomach problems. She can use patches without problem.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Interesting. Note that NSAIDs are blood thinners, so you can't take them forever without medical supervision.

It is amazing how much you can safely overdose on anything but tylenol. I had a root canal done and was kind of shocked at the dose prescribed by the endo. He also suggested caplets for faster relief.

In California, is is hard to get happy pills. The prescriptions are watched by a state computer system, so the pain killers you get are usually high doses of COTS products.

Reply to
miso

My sister also gets different effects using different branded vicoden types.

I didn't much use Tylenol because I use to drink alcohol daily. A doctor researcher I did work for, was the first to discover the alcohol Tylenol link.

Another mysterious drug is Cymbalta. I knew some of the people who invented it. They were working on urinary functions. How it's fights lower back pain and depression I can't figure.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.