LG VX8600 newbie problem :)

hello everyone, i just got my new cellphone and im trying to figure out some things like how to upload pictures from my cellphone to my computer or transfer stuff like pictures,videos and mp3 files to my phone.. i pluged my micro SD card into the usb adapoter then pluged it in the hub and then the disk appeared on my computer window as (E:)Kingston then when i open it i get 4 usual directories (my pictures my music etc.) okay so i tried to drag a picture to my_picture directory and i get an error saying : Cannot copy "picture filename" : The Disk is write-protected. Remove the write-protection or use another disk. Okay so how do I remove the write protection? I also tried with putting mp3 files in my_music and got the same error and what if i took pictures how do i transfer them from mobile to pc? the same way? i dont think so since all of the directories are empty allready. I would really appreciate for any of your help and I will try to reply as fast as possible. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
OmGiTzNiCk
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.