JOHN CHIPMAN OWNER OF CHIPMAN RELOCATIONS UNITED VAN LINES MAYFLOWER CATON MOVING & STORAGE likes to make many harassing/harassment phone calls

JOHN CHIPMAN OWNER OF CHIPMAN RELOCATIONS UNITED VAN LINES MAYFLOWER CATON MOVING & STORAGE likes to make many harassing/harassment phone calls JOHN CHIPMAN OWNER OF CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to make many harassing/harassment phone calls to people and the old man sounds like he is off his meds he says my name is JOHN CHIPMAN OWNER OF CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES and i would like to buy you a cup of tea. you can hear the many harassing/harassment phone calls he is making from

510-337- & 510-337- @
formatting link
Van Lines Agent,Concord, CA 94520 Chipman Relocations, Alameda, CA 94501 moving boxes California Movers storage zoominfo.com
Reply to
are we having fun yet
Loading thread data ...

You are posting in the wrong newsgroup.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Werner

Good for him, I hope he continues to drive you crazy. If making the calls becomes too much of a strain have him post here and I'm more then ready to pony up a few quaters to annoy a troll like you.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

"are we having fun yet" wrote in = message news: snipped-for-privacy@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Proof that crack smoking causes brain damage!

You should quit while you still have two neurons left that can support = and pass an action potential back and forth to each other.

Ya fkn moron crackhead, get a life.

c'Ya!

Reply to
tevan

Italy's reputed No. 1 Mafia boss was arrested Tuesday at a farmhouse in the Sicilian countryside after frustrating investigators' efforts to catch him during more than 40 years on the run, the Interior Ministry said.

Reply to
studley the bull

formatting link

Reply to
Sue...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.