Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 18, 2005, 1:09 am
rate this thread
I just upgraded to Windows XP SP2 from W2K, the Wireless connection
keep bothering me, i.e.
1. IP address keep dropping off, I have to keep doing Repair to
2. Network icon shows disconnected while PC is still connected.
Anyone went thru the similar problems? how did you resolve it? Any
reply is greatly appreciated.
- » Quick note on how to unlock T-Mobile carrier-locked phones after 40 days
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Buckeye Lake chief: Speeding tickets have been unlawful since 2013 [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum