Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 18, 2005, 1:09 am
rate this thread
I just upgraded to Windows XP SP2 from W2K, the Wireless connection
keep bothering me, i.e.
1. IP address keep dropping off, I have to keep doing Repair to
2. Network icon shows disconnected while PC is still connected.
Anyone went thru the similar problems? how did you resolve it? Any
reply is greatly appreciated.
- » Can someone explain to me how you lose (and then find) a satellite?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That's a Good Thing, Right? [telecom ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum