internet not working on any comps

i have intgernet serive to the modem. when i plug the modemn wire into my comp i get internet. i also have a router and when i set up my router to work with my laptops it doesn't work for any on the computers. the wireless will show up but when trying to access the internet it doesn't work. this all started when i had a big freeze on thew main comp and i had to unpluig it because it wouldn't do a manual shutdown. also a few days ago..we downloaded a free Norton virus protection from At@t and it has firewall, virus stuff. could this effect the internet at all? i've had my wireless working for a long time so the problem isn't because i just installed it. I need help because it is hard for 4 people to use 1 computer. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
H20POLO
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.