Intel 3945ABG loses connection after login

Using a Dell Latitude D820 with the Intel 3945ABG network card and the latest version of Intel Pro Network Connection software. Logging on to an active directory domain with Win 2003R2 servers. I have setup a wireless profile using the administrator tool. The profile is setup as both persistent and pre-logon. I have tried only persistent with pre-logon for each user, only persistent, only pre-logon. None of these combinations seems to work.

The pre-logon part seem to function ok. I boot the laptop and enter my credentials. The pre-logon window pops up, it finds the profile and the domain and logs me in. But once the login is finished the login scripts do not run. Also I noticed the IntelPro software says the wireless connection is good. BUT when I ping the router I get no response. If I stop the wireless connection, it automatically restarts and I can again ping the router.

I would like to have it stay connected during the logon process and run scripts, etc.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.