Infrared Transmission

Hi guys,

I need your help with infrared transmission:

Which of the following can interfere with an infrared transmission? Options ...

1) Too much light 2) EMI 3) RFI 4) Crosstalk

Thank you in advance,

Reply to
jhanzaib.sheikh
Loading thread data ...

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com fired this volley in news:2949e907-8a6c- snipped-for-privacy@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

Cell phones are getting too expensive for IED work, huh? So, let's try TV remotes!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

That looks like a cut/paste from a school assignment.

Reply to
Char Jackson

The basic idea of a school assignment is to challenge you to figure out a proper response based on your prior learning. This prepares you for an actual job where you use your logical abilities and your prior learning to solve problems.

Your welcome.

Reply to
George

Ummm... Reverse DNS shows: ANANKE.SASKTEL.SK.CA which is Saskatchewan Telephone in Canada. I don't think the US has invaded Canada. There may have been some hard feelings left over after the War of 1812. There was also a 1935 plan to invade Canada:

In any case, IED's are not required in Canada as the potholes are sufficient to disable most vehicles:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

How about to start by doing your own homework?

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Which brings us to the essence of the problem. Less than 1% needs to know how to use their brain to think reason with. The rest will work at a place where they are told what to do. The schools got a totally wrong focus on what is important for most ppl. Instead of producing ppl who are enabled for work, they are producing ppl who got a mind of their own, with the challenge this means for a leader.

Reply to
Chrisjoy

i suggest you get a remote and actually try it.

try the remote in a dark room - how far does it work reliably?

then use a fllod light / room lights / sunlight and see if it changes......

Reply to
Stephen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.