i can't see my ssid...

okay, here is my general problem... i have an xp sp2 setup with a wmp54gs wirelessly connecting to a wrt54gs v2 latest thibor 14 firmware ap/router and within the last week or so, i cannot see my ssid no matter what i try... i also have a couple of wireless b laptops that can see my ssid without a problem when they connect to this ap/router... i can't even see my neighbors ssid's much less my own and i know they are out there...

now the funny thing is, is that even though i cannot see the ssid from this wireless nic, i can still connect to the net... i'm not sure of WZC is broken adn if so, how can it be fixed...? hell, i've never seen this problem before so i'm a little stumped about what to do... in the mean time, i've resorted to using the linksys nic client to see my ssid and other ssid's, so i'm not using WZC at the moment, but i'[d like to get back to that if i can...

thanks for bearing with my whining and hopefully some of you guys here might have an answer...

Reply to
Methadras
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.