I can not communicate with the Router WRT54G Ver 2.0

Hi all,

I can not communicate with the Router WRT54G Ver 2.0 . I was running fine however, trying to install firmware Alchemy 6 - sveasoft after pay 20 bucks, something went wrong and everything stopped working. I am unable to open the browser and ping 192.168.1.1 and get into the Router software. If I try and PING the router via the DOS "CMD" page, the router's answer is perfect. but i can not communicate with the router in order to reinstall my old firmware. Windowns keep blinking "connection does not working" "connection working" in other words trying to connect but failing.

i tryed to my LAN setting set to "192.168.1.1" - speed 10 , and nothing... I have tried everything I thought possible with it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get past this? Thanks for reading this... thanks in advance Luizca

Reply to
Louis
Loading thread data ...

Louis said the following on 1/10/2005 11:32 AM:

1. Plug directly into one of the ports in the back and try again.
  2. Try a power reset (unplug the power supply, wait a few seconds, plug it back in).
  3. Try a hard reset (press & hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then release).
  4. Try the Seavsoft support forums.

Lance

Reply to
Lance

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.