Howto connect a nokia 3660 cell phone to the internet

Someone will, i'm sure offer more info, but to start, its much like adding another modem, you need to add the cell phone to your list of dial up connection devices. Depending on your o/s, find where your "Dial Up Networking" is then the "add a new connection" and with your cell phone attached, add it to the list of devices, your o/s should have it on the list. Then just enter the dial up info and you should be able to connect fine. Hope this helps... Any probs, let me know your o/s (operating system) is and i'll try to help more...

Reply to
Roland
Loading thread data ...

Who's your (cell service) provider? Some do data, and some don't.

Reply to
Peter Pan

Update.. The phone on phonescoop shows as a GSM phone

formatting link
)

Again, it depends on your provider, but you may want to try the Newsgroups specific for that provider (like alt.cellular.(provider) )

Reply to
Peter Pan

Hello, Need some help on how to connect my cell phone to the internet using my isp provider. The manual that came with it is not very clear. I currently have a dial-up and after asking my isp they are useless. The phone as a built in modem so it should work. thanks for your help

Reply to
mike

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.