How do I connect 2nd PC to wireless broadband?

Hello I recently obtained a broadband from GlobalNet, now Madasafish. It includes wireless router DSL-G624T, all documentation, Ethernet cable and DWL-G122 AirPlus G Wireless USB adapter - for my 2nd old desktop PC.

With a bit of help from Globalnet technical support I installed and configered the router for wireless broadband on my new laptop in no time and it works like a charm now.

Another matter with the old desktop PC.

In the package there is a piece of paper - Important announcement from D-Link: "Please install the DSL-G624T router by inserting the CD into your wired Ethernet computer." I did so with laptop, router is installed and configured. Do I need to do the same on my desktop PC? If yes, the 2nd question is, my old desktop PC doesn't have Ethernet port, so I cannot connect it to the router by Ethernet cable. If I do need to do it, how?

Thank you

Galina

Reply to
galkas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.