Home wireless network with Micronet SP907GH

Hi to all...

I have couple question so i will start. I have Desktop which have direct connection to internet (wireless connection) and beside it, i have notebook and also mobile phone with wireless option (Nokia E65) but they are not connected on internet (because this wireless signal is week so it can't be used inside home). Now, is it possible to use Micronet SP907GH :

formatting link
to create my home wireless network, so i can use Notebook and phone in home?!

To resume, Micronet would be connected to my Desktop which have connection and is it possible to make my, home wireless network on this way? Is this hardware "strong" enough to send signal through one or two wall?

Thank you very, very much

p.s. If this link don't work, here you have Micronet specification:

Model - SP907GH Standard - IEEE 802.11, 802.11b and 802.11g Interface - USB 2.0 Antenna Type - Built-in 8dBi Directional Hi-Gain Antenna Radio Modulation - DSSS/OFDM Frequency Band - 2.4 GHz Data Rate - 11/54M Output Power (Max) - 17dBm Security - 64/128/256-bit WEP Encryption, WPA (IEEE 802.1x with TKIP), and AES Operation Channel - IEEE 802.11d standard Operation Mode - Ad-hoc and Infrastructure Driver Support - Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP Operating Temperature (°C) - 0°C ~55°C Weight (g) - 450 Dimension (mm) - 40 (H) x 74 (W) x 119 (L) Operating Humidity - 10% to 90% Non-condensing Emission - CE, FCC

Key Features:

Compliant with IEEE802.11g and IEEE802.11b wireless standards Support Software AP function, which turns the wireless station into a wireless AP Compliant with IEEE802.11d regulatory domain Operate in 2.4GHz frequency domain Support auto-data rate selection at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6M for IEEE 802.11g Support 64/128/256-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP, IEEE 802.1x) and AES functions for high level of security Compliant with USB 2.0 Built-in 8dBi Directional Hi-Gain Antenna Provide Window-based configuration utility Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
luka78
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.