Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 16, 2005, 4:27 pm
rate this thread
DI-624+ cannot get IP from external LAN DHCP server. I plug a RJ from
external LAN (DHCP filtered on MACs) and router cannot get IP.
If I plug this cable to PC, IP is succesfully gained.
MAC addresses are the same in router WAN interface and PC.
Does anyone has a clue what is wrong?
Thanks in advance!
- » Making a D-Link Wireless 514 router into just an access point or repeater
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » is there an easy way to get the IP ranges of T-mobile?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » CenturyLink's Turnaround Efforts Hit a Snag [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum