Help Wireless Router as Switch

Hi!

I bought Anygate RG-4000A wireless router from Korea. I was able to access the default webpage at 192.168.10.1 until I configured it as switch. After that the default webpage is not available. What could go wrong with the router? Is this an expected behaviour of wireless routers? How can it be configured back as router or its webpage be made accessible? Please help!

Thanks in Advance, Vivek

Reply to
prabhakar.vivek
Loading thread data ...

Are you trying to connect to the router (which is set up as a switch) when you and the "switch" are connected to your LAN?

If so, I suggest you configure your PeeCee with a static ip-address on the same subnet as the "router's" ip-address.

Say the "router's" address still is 192.168.10.1, then you could choose the satatic address 192.168.10.10 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0.

Or, you could just do a hardware reset - press a button on the router with a paper clip. The router will then revert to its default state.

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.