Help identifying tiny coax

I came across a spool of some very small coax in the hopes that it could be used in 802.11 but now not a clue of what it is. It is on a Raychem reel. The Description tag says 5028A1318-0 440086. As best I can measure it is

0.075 inch OD, 0.055 braid diameter, 0.040 insulation OD and the center conductor measures 0.015. The outer jacket is black and the inner insulation is tan in color. The braid is very dense fine wire as is the center conductor. It looks and feels like high quality stuff. Any help or even a good guess appreciated.
Reply to
edard
Loading thread data ...

Thanks Bert. I really dropped the ball on this one by not hitting Raychem before posting here.

Reply to
edard

snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.DOT.org (edard) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Use the force, Luke; Raychem has a Web site with a search by product number.

formatting link
The resultant link is too long to include here, but the cable you have is 50 ohms, and they claim it's an RG178 type with "improved electricals".

Reply to
Bert Hyman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.