HELP !

Hello to One & All: I "desperately" need help setting-up/modifying my office network....! Now, there ARE different "types" of computers (as well as operating systems etc...) AND just some ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT set-ups involved here! Personally, I know enough about computers/related material to be a ..... well, shall we say "nuisance"! So, is there anyone who'd like to supervise/mentor an "eager" pupil in such endeavor?!?!?!? Please advise/reply A.S.A.P. Thanks.

Sincerely;

Amir E. (apbtlover)

Reply to
SplashArt
Loading thread data ...

Why don't you cut the drama...and just ask your question, and see if someone out there can answer it!

good luck!

Reply to
hilz

Reply to
apbtlover

Better? At all. You still haven't asked a question.

Reply to
Derek Broughton

"apbtlover" top-posted:

No, you need to learn english, proper use of punctuation and calitalization, RTFNG for a while to get up to speed with the people and conventions used therein, and ask specific, concise, clearly reasoned questions. Model numbers, firmware revisions, and attempted troubleshooting steps are always helpful.

Yeah, we call it Usenet. 8*) Other than here, my time is rarely free.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.