GMM loses history on Cingular Motorola V551

I've been running GMM (currently 1.3.2) on a Cingular Motorola V551 (latest firmware: 55R) from the very beginning (when it was GLM), and it generally works well, except for a problem that seems to be getting worse with each new version: When I start GMM, it will often have lost all history and force me to go through Accept of the license. (It does, however, retain my Favorites.) This seems to happen most often when I've Quit the app in the middle of a Route; when I Clear the map before shutting GMM down, the problem seems to happen less often.

I don't think the problem is in the phone (which has the latest firmware) because it runs other J2ME apps (e.g., Opera Mini) well.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Reply to
John Navas
Loading thread data ...

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 06:43:11 GMT, John Navas wrote in :

Problem solved in the new version 1.4.1 of GMM.

Reply to
John Navas

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:56:57 GMT, John Navas wrote in :

Spoke too soon. It worked well for a short period of time, but is now losing history frequently, and often favorites as well -- if anything, it's even less stable than the prior version. I'm also getting occasional crashes due to Application Error. [sigh]

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.