Get that feline to earn its keep

Loading thread data ...

Hah! Hilarious! I did note, however, that the first cat they tried this with spent the entire battery life of the device sleeping on a porch. :-) (Well, the article says "sitting," but I think we all know that that's a euphemism. Cats don't sit for hours on end.) So one must choose the correct cat for this task...

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter

Okay, so one time? In band camp? M. John Matlaw was all, like: --> Sat, 09 Aug 2014 05:29:07 -0400

"That cat still owes me a phone."

Excellent, and since cats are evil, this fits right in with their plans for world domination.

Reply to
Lewis

Plans? They've already achieved it.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Dogs thing they're human... cat's think they're God. Or, as Christopher Hitchens put it:

?Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.?

Reply to
FPP

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.