Free wireless

> I was thinking that a good way to expand free wireless would be > propose a partnership to Google if anyone has a contact.....?? It > would be good for both us and them. After all hotspots are > relatively maintenance free... > > > Hotels > > Half-moon inn Shelter Island > Holiday Inn Express (Miramar RD & I15) > ----- Original Message ----- > From: jawhite > Subject: RE: [SCFN] Free wireless findings > Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:56:42 -0700 > > > > > O'briens American Pub Convoy Street has free wireless > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: snipped-for-privacy@socalfreenet.org > > [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@socalfreenet.org] On Behalf Of Randall Shimizu > > Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:49 PM > > To: snipped-for-privacy@socalfreenet.org > > Subject: [SCFN] Free wireless findings > > > > Union tribune article about other free internet cafe's > >
formatting link
) > > > > Here is a brief list of my findings so far: > > > > Mission Valley: Most of the hotels have no free access that I am > aware of. I > > checked the major hotels and it all a paid. Vortex does have free wireless > > however. > > > > Linda Vista: > > Free wireless at the County office of education.. > > > > Pacific Beach: Internet cafe (located at Cass & Garnet) has free access if > > you buy a coffee or food. Now this a really cool model. I think a demand > > pull marketing model is the way to go. I am suprised that more businesses > > have adopted this model. I heard Mcdonalds is going to have this, but I > > think it's still in the early stages.. At Cafe 976 there is a > free wireless > > from somewhere near. > > > > Ocean beach: > > > > Newbreak coffee > > > > La Jolla: > > > > Pannakin: There is a free access point nearby as well. > >
Reply to
hizark21
Loading thread data ...

I was thinking that a good way to expand free wireless would be propose a partnership to Google if anyone has a contact.....?? It would be good for both us and them. After all hotspots are relatively maintenance free...

Reply to
hizark21

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.