For Sale: HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 With CompactFlash Cards and AllOther Kinds of Stuff--$100 Minimum!

I'm selling the HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 in excellent condition on eBay. I'm only selling it because I rarely use it anymore and my tightwad husband has been getting on my case about my spending habits and I need to prove to him that I can take responsibility for my actions. Here is what you'll get with the HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210:

--a protective case for the unit

--a 128 MB CompactFlash Card

--a package of Fellowes WrightRight Micro-Thin Screen Protectors to protect your iPAQ's screen from scratches and dings

--the original CD that has the instructions manual, Windows software to help synch your iPAQ with a PC, and other applications for the iPAQ

--all cables that originally came with the unit

--a copy of Derek Ball's and Barry Shilmover's book "How to Do Everything With Your iPAQ Pocket PC"

--a copy of Erik B. Sherman's book "Pocket PCs!: I Didn't Know You Could Do That..." that includes a CD full of shareware and freeware for the iPAQ.

The entire package has a $100 minimum bid on it. You can check out the auction at:

formatting link
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Kim

Reply to
Kim
Loading thread data ...

Does that include spamming newsgroups?

Reply to
Rôgêr

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.