Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Fla. man charged with stealing Wi-Fi signals
July 17, 2005, 5:25 pm
rate this thread
I cannot find it electronically....but in "eweek" magazine, dated July 11th,
page 14 - there is an article about a Fla. man in St. Pete's charged with
sitting in a SUV outside a home and surfing for free.
The home owner figured it out and called the cops fearing the guy may be
downloading illegal content.
The guy was charged under Fla law that prohibits unauthorized access to a
computer or a network.
- » use Linksys WRT54G as access point off of Firebox Edge?
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Ooma tells me speed & jitter are ok but I have 0.25% packet loss on WISP
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum