etherant

does anybody know how to fix an etherant ll antenna it wont link to my network

Reply to
hunty1
Loading thread data ...

I do believe if I tried I couldn't write a post with less information in it.

Reply to
Ro?ge?r

Kind of interesting "Etherant II" - a wireless bridge.

formatting link
Just send everything to me and I will see if I can fix it. If I can I promise I will send it back.

Reply to
Bob Alston

EtherAnt II comes from several vendors. Which one sold the device? Did you get it from a wireless ISP? If so, call them first.

formatting link
YDI return policy and proceedures are at:
formatting link
do out of warranty repairs and exchanges by arrangement. Give them a call.

I've disected an EtherAnt II and suspect that it will be rather difficult to repair at the component level. You should make every effort to determine if the problem really is the EtherAnt II and no the wiring, cable, path, computah, power supply, etc. Your wireless ISP should also be contacted for advice or help before sending it in for repair. Judging by your sparce description, you'll need some local help to deal with the issues. Find someone with a clue and have them inspect your system. There are plenty of things that can screw up besides the radio that can prevent connectivity.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Reply to
Ro?ge?r

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.