DWL 800 AP+

Hello all.....I currently using a DLink DI 614+ on a simple network with my daughter's laptop (about 40' diagonally from router and 2 walls away) accessing the network daily. Moving her room around has caused the signal to drop to low and in thinking about that I believe the signal has always been low to begin with.....anyway I'm thinking of getting the 800 AP+ in order to boost the strength and am looking for any comments, suggestions or any other inputs. That low signal has always bothered me, not her and I guess I'm just looking for a project to give me frustration over the holidays (no more toys to put together LOL LOL)...Thanks!

Ross

Reply to
Ross
Loading thread data ...

If you want to use it as a repeater you might want to buy it from a place with a decent return policy. I've got three DWL-G800APs that just will not repeat, I had to run wires to them and use them as APs instead...

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.